Video Collaboration EngineerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 08/02/2019
Job Title:Video Collaboration Engineer
US, California, Santa Clara
This position is a member of the global Voice, Video and Collaboration team and will work with various functional areas on the administration, managing, implementing and supporting infrastructure and technologies with emphasis on services provided through multiple vendors currently including Polycom, Cisco, On24 and Crestron solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- We seek a seasoned program operations chief whose background and passion aligns well to product development organizations and has focused on strategically and tactically developing and managing concurrent, high-impact programs
- Possessing first-rate organizational skills, you’ll be focused on developing, managing and/or delivering high priority, diverse projects on time and of the highest quality
- Problem framing – identify and promote structures/frameworks/models that help people better understand the problem and trade-offs at hand
- Project management - successfully shepherd complex projects; is clearly organized, retains a strategic vision while sweating the details, and can comfortably influence all levels of stake holders and customers
- Operating in ambiguity - can hold multiple, conflicting “truths” at once, and not get perturbed by lack of clear direction
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Let us Consider your advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint experiences
- Bring your well-honed research and Investigative skills to cover a wide range of business and technology areas. Specific to detailed Diagnostics, we’ll enjoy learning how you establish, measure and report on KPIs
- Business travel will take place, including multiple international trips per year, but with advance planning in mind
About You: :
- You have experience with large event management coordination with vendors
- You are a seasoned professional with a track record of success in a video conferencing role, with a range of video infrastructure and heavily involved in design and implementation within a global environment.
- You are familiar with Polycom, especially RealPresence
- You have experience with video collaboration services and technologies from vendors such as Cisco, Skype, WebEx, On24, Arkadin etc.
- You have technical integration experience within multi-vendor conferencing environments including Skype, WebEx and other cloud and vendor technologies
- You have deep understanding of current and future video conferencing protocol standards: SIP, H.323
- You have previous exposure to Digital Signage Systems (TV) management
- You have deep consulting skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to listen and understand user issues
- You have good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
- You have previous deep-level troubleshooting experience in an Enterprise IT environment
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)