Non Tech internPrimary Location Sao Paulo, São Paulo Date posted 11/08/2019
Job Title:Non Tech intern
Brazil, Sao Paulo
We are looking for a new team member which will fulfill a fundamental role in achieving our team goals, supporting Ltam department activities, assisting on planning, execution and monitoring of campaigns and tests at different points of contact (computer alerts, email marketing, Google media, Facebook and Bing, landing page).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- You will support documentation creation, follow up with internal processes to facilitate operational tasks
- You will support communications with other countries in Latin America and United States
- You will be the point of contact for external claims from our partners, suppliers and customers and the internal team
- You will manage communication with internal stakeholders.
- You will undertake designated administrative duties including organizing couriers, making travel arrangements, organizing functions and events, data entry and assisting the team with office admin duties
- You will perform general administration duties, e.g. document preparation, photocopying, filing, emailing, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- You will assist to the Sales Operation with arranging appointments, meetings schedule, booking travel arrangements including the collection and organization of relevant travel documents, organizing functions and catering
- You will assist with purchase orders and invoices and expense reimbursements for the Regional Director
- You will support Finance and Marketing area with initiatives and operational assignments
- You will meet and greet visitors to the office.
- You are chasing a degree in Business
- You have experience in assisting with documentation of high importance
- You have English proficiency: Advance Level oral and written
- You have excellent skills in MS Office applications (Word*, PowerPoint*, Excel* and Outlook*)
- You have the ability to prioritize and multitask on a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
- You are able to communicate effectively with people throughout the organization
- You have strong interpersonal and listening Motivation to constantly learn and develop the own knowledge and skills
- You are self-assured manner, also towards people in rather high positions
- You are proactive and committed
- You have strong attention to detail, ability to problem solve, ability to multi-task
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern