Sales Account RepPrimary Location Sao Paulo, São Paulo Date posted 08/12/2019
Job Title:Sales Account Rep
Brazil, Sao Paulo
As Trusted advisor, reporting into the Commercial Sales Manager for the region and working from our Sao Paulo offices, you are responsible for selling McAfee products (through distribution channels) and performing account management responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads for the Latin America Market.
Identify decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives. Recommend the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation. Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate. Inform and engage with your customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with McAfee technology.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Sell to existing customers of McAfee and to new customers in the Commercial space
- Close inbound sales calls and generate outbound sales calls
- Utilizes prospect data issued, and cold calling as required.
- Ability to analyse need, present McAfee’s value, negotiate and close deals with IT managers and senior decision makers within the Commercial space
- May be required to visit large accounts in the Commercial segment based on the size of the deal and competition
- Maintain records of customers called and update Insight Sales CRM daily
- Pre-plan account strategy
- Apply McAfee inside sales methodology to initiate telephone contact with customers, ascertain buying needs, recommend products and close sale
- Work within the guidelines set out by the Company’s Code of Practice to ensure that customer satisfaction in achieved
- Effectively utilize the channel in making and fulfilling orders
- Prepare quotes that are correctly drafted and submitted for processing as per company requirements
- Ensure that quotes are also raised by re-sellers
- Report on activity and maintains records of sales as required
- Qualify and follow up sales leads
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
- You have proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- We will be able to help develop your judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- You have experience of 2+ years of tele sales background from the IT industry and to the Commercial segment.
- You are abreast of industry trends
- You feel comfortable demonstrating your ability to work well is highly interactive environments
- You are eager of sharing knowledge with peers and working as a member of an effective team
- You are passionate about their work/Is achievement oriented
- Have great skills Interacting effectively with others, both in English and Portuguese
- You feel comfortable with professional phone handling and conduct, both in English and Portuguese
- You are able to maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
- Has a good knowledge of McAfee products and the pros and cons of competitor’s products
- You have a good understanding of the sales cycles in conjunction with business processes externally and internally e.g. sign-offs require relationships at all levels
- You have a good understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally e.g. sign-offs require relationships at all levels
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (Brazil)