Senior Sales EngineerPrimary Location Brazil, Sao Paulo Date posted 09/13/2021
Job Title:Senior Sales Engineer
Role Overview:The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for understanding the customer applications, systems and/or deployment architecture and testing requirements. You will act as a trusted advisor to the customer, understanding customer’s sensitivities, concerns, and environment. You will be the customer advocate in the terms of software and services.
Your work will have real-world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the Role:
- Develop, implement, and manage POCs at customer sites
- Collaborate with sales, software developers, manufacturing and XPGs as needed to meet customer requirements
- Work directly with customer to define customer requirements and provide solutions optimizing Intel SW, cloud, and hardware, and reporting customer feedback/problems/issues back to XPGs. Participate in product design reviews
- Conduct testing and implementation of specific features relating to product offerings
- Represent the interests of the customers with internal test replication scenarios while interfacing with development and manufacturing teams
- Deliver training and/or provide technical training at customer sites
- Provide customer pre and post sales technical support. De-bug customer reported issues and recommend changes to resolve customer issues
- Work closely with Intel geo SMG field sales teams to drive customer adoptions of Intel SW and services
- Develop relationships internally with XPGs and various stakeholders
- Assist in the exhibition of Intel products at industry trade shows
- Act as a technical liaison between potential and existing customers and Intel technical support/technical assistance center
- Develop an advanced understanding of competitor(s) products, the market in the area of domain/ecosystem expertise and customer requests for new features and/or functionality
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.