Territory Sales Account ManagerPrimary Location Brazil, Sao Paulo Date posted 04/29/2021
Job Title:Territory Sales Account Manager
Role Overview:Responsible for selling McAfee products (through Distribution channels) and performing account management for existing and new customers.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Reports to the Manager, Territory Sales
- Sell company products (through distribution channels) and performing account management responsibilities for existing customers, and generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identify decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives. Recommend the most suitable products/service, identify features and benefits, overcome customer objections, and close sales and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Cross-sell or up-sell each account and refer to other parts of the sales group..
- Inform and engage customers using techniques to motivate customers with action toward actual purchases with technology.
- Provide customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients. May visit customers occasionally.
- Requires 1 or more years experience in sales of SaaS or software products,
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.