McAfee Security Engagement ManagerPrimary Location Seattle, Washington Date posted 10/08/2019
Job Title:McAfee Security Engagement Manager
US, Washington, Seattle
Engagement Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of professional services engagements across multiple verticals (Enterprise, SLED, Healthcare, etc.). The Engagement Manager is responsible for supporting Regional Director of Professional Services through sales and delivery process, which includes project scoping, planning, sourcing, knowledge transfer and collaboration with Sales Engineering, Support and partner teams.
This role bridges the responsibilities of a full time Project Manager and a full time Regional Delivery Leader. Its organizational intention is to provide a developmental platform for PM leaders who are capable and interested in a Regional Delivery Leader role. It provides business value while also providing a developmental element organizationally.
Based on the above, this role will still carry some billable project execution, primarily around large strategic accounts with the region of responsibility.
***This role requires approximately 25%.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
• Assist Regional Director in day to day business operations and business development, with emphasis on strategic accounts
• Assist RD and Services Sales Representative with bookings (level of effort estimates, description of work, sourcing)
• Shared responsibility for territory performance (business growth) including revenue and margin
• Responsible for sourcing, partner management, purchase requests, partner expenses, invoicing, financial reconciliations and reporting
• Interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, customer security requirements identification, problem root cause analysis, and product deployment management
• Required to interface with company and client managers
• Revenue/Schedule Dashboard Management for the responsible region, forecasting and invoicing responsibility.
• Manage and perform multiple McAfee product deployments
• Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
• Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services Department
• Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
• Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
• Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
• Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
• Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools, and other job skills
• Manage simultaneous transactional and strategic projects
• Track consultant time and project financials
• Direct billing on large/strategic accounts or critical/visible engagements.
• Understand McAfee Security Architecture and multi-tier security infrastructure
• Demonstrate the capability of designing and implementing a security solution utilizing various security products
• Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
• Some regional travel is required
• Qualified candidates ideally will have at least 4 years of experience in Information Security and 6 plus years of real world experience in Project Management
• PMP certification is highly desirable
• CISSP and other industry certifications are a plus
• Experience with various Microsoft product suites such as Operating Systems, Word, Excel, Visio, Project, OpenAir and/or other PSA systems.
• Billable project management experience.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.