Director, Sales Enablement - Public SectorPrimary Location Seattle, Washington Date posted 02/14/2020
Job Title:Public Sales Operations Leader, Director
US, Washington, Multiple Cities
The Director, Public Sales Operations will be the trusted advisor to the SVP of the Public Sales business. The leader will be a partner in driving the business. This person will lead a small team who will own all aspects of Public Sales Operations including: GTM strategy, Public sales planning (coverage, roles), forecasting, reporting, analytics, MDM (Master Data Management), and sales enablement.
High level scope:
• Drive a half a billion-dollar business to year on year growth objectives.
• Leverage a combination of strategy, project management, analytics and business partnership.
• Role based in Reston, VA reporting to global VP of Sales Operations
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Serve as the right hand of the Public Sales organization, be a trusted partner to leadership
- Create the GTM strategy for the Public business with sales leadership including approach to customer size, renewals, roles, onboarding, productivity, customer opportunity and talent management
- Master of the management system: understands how to build a sales management system that institutionalizes the GTM strategy through forecasting process, KPIs, and cadence
- Defines pipeline stages, forecast process, and algorithms to leverage data to drive predictability
- Ensures one definition of “Key” performance indicators, with action oriented operating model and consistency across theaters and functions
- Leverages advanced forecasting tools and methodology in place; very “spreadsheet light”
- Ability to deconstruct business risk through analytics, diagnose source issues, define solutions, and ensure action is taken
- Define a business management system with “key” performance indicators and cadence at senior leadership team level, manager, and rep levels
- Assess risks early, deep dive diagnoses, challenges, and lead efforts to design mitigation strategies
- Partner to define MDM challenges impacting sales productivity
- Your background includes 10+ years of creating successful GTM strategies, overseeing forecasting, reporting, and driving analytics to better position software solutions within large accounts
- Your knowledge of public sector software sales allows you to quickly discern where revenue opportunities reside
- You leverage data assets to share and drive insights that optimize sales opportunities
- You love change: high IQ who can figure it out when faced with an unknown situation, take risks, and lean into changing direction and demands
- Able to fail forward: willing to take risks, use facts to guide a decision across a collective group
- Partner first, someone who is a natural collaborator, brings people in, listens, and gets everyone to the best answer
- Operate with customers at the core: passion for driving great customer and partner experience, ability to think outside in from the start
- You are energized by motivating and leading sales/business development teams of 3 or more people
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.