Software Sales Account Manager - Net New Logo - SeattlePrimary Location Seattle, Washington Date posted 09/04/2020
Job Title:Software Sales Account Manager - Net New Logo - Seattle
US, Washington, Seattle
The Software Sales Account Manager NNL is responsible for cultivating new account relationships, new business opportunities for McAfee, targeting large, enterprise accounts, with in a specified geographic territory. You will report directly to the Regional Director of Sales, NNL. You will work alongside a well resourced cross-functional team and aligned to sell in and deploy McAfee’s revolutionary security strategy and vision. This role is a critical and integral part of the sales organization. You are the key to our success.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Make inroads in new accounts. Build strong client relationships in your specfied territory, in order to effectively introduce McAfee’s products and services as the best security solutions for that account.
- Contribute to supporting the NNL overall objectives by meeting and exceeding your assigned MBO’s.
- Create and build relationships within the client account at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the business impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Understand key financial metrics and what they mean to your overall goal attainment and ability to accurately forecast pipeline activity.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Effectively explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, in order to ultimately gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Partner with key business units (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
- Deliver high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how McAfee's strategy/solutions can provide value to the client, and more importantly, their end users.
- About you:
- Your background will include demonstrated success selling software and services related products, within Enterprise/Large Corporate accounts, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus
- Your passion for direct selling, your ‘hunter’ mentality, has resulted in establishing new account relationships and driving quota attainment
- Strong business and financial acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Ability to sell solutions and not just products
- You are an Innovative thinker, understanding that one size does not fit all
- Simplicity: can you make complex issues easy to understand
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.