Business Development Manager – OEM/ISPPrimary Location South Korea, Seoul Date posted 09/20/2021
Job Title:Business Development Manager – OEM/ISP
Role Overview:Cyber-security is one of the most important challenges of modern society. Join McAfee and keep our customers safe by protecting what matters.
You will be selling McAfee products and services into designated Korea OEM/ISP Telco. You will continuing developing relationships with our existing accounts while identifying new business opportunities in consumer, small & medium businesses. You are a sales leader who has a growth mindset you are customer-centric.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- In alignment with our global Consumer sales strategy, you will support the APAC sales strategy and the tactical execution plan to achieve overall sales revenue objectives and operational excellence.
- You’re responsible for operational excellence:
- Drive the business in a controlled and sales-focused manner, ensuring accurate and timely pipeline management.
- Measure and monitor your team’s account management strategies, confirming sales pipelines are being cultivated.
- Leverage a well thought out Opportunity and Territory Management plan to rapidly develop accounts and territories into revenue opportunities.
- Work across all TELCO / ISP vertical to uncover new opportunities, while providing market, partner and customer insights to Engineering, Performance Marketing, Customer Success and Regional Marketing teams to influence or enhance our market solutions.
- Maintain your knowledge of the cyber security industry, trends and the competitive posture of McAfee and other industry leaders.
- You’ll deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing McAfee’s business and value proposition as your Partner’s “Number one security provider" to deliver security products to end users.
- Has both a hunter and farmer skill set
- Negotiate and close large and complex software contracts; integrating requirements by effectively balancing partner needs with business objectives
- Proven ability to achieve results working in matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing sales environments within an extremely competitive market
- Travel will eventually be required
- You have 10+ years of overall sales experience in the consumer technology industry and is an expert within the local Korea market
- You are an energetic individual with the ability to communicate vision, strategy, and the business value McAfee’s solutions and concepts to our consumer customers.
- With operational excellence in mind, your dedicated attention to pipelining / forecasting / resource management / relationship management will be essential to achieving the goals of this opportunity.
- You are a highly consultative sales leader with effective written & oral communication skills
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.