Renewal Sales ManagerPrimary Location Singapore, Date posted 03/23/2020
Job Title:Renewal Sales Manager
Singapore, Multiple Cities
As one of the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, we are expanding our team and looking for most inspired, creative and creative people. At McAfee, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base. We are looking for a Renewal Sales Manager to manage a comprehensive range of next-generation Cyber Security renewals team across multiple countries within the APAC region. This is a quota carrying role with a predominant focus on Renewal sales growth and retention of the existing client base across all industry sectors. You will mentor the account managers to develop a comprehensive view of customer requirements and goals, establish a strategy to promote renewals. You will report to the Director of inside sales and renewals.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Set and achieve all renewal sales conversion, metrics and key goals to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction
- Develop field and relationships with other teams internally to help improve account success
- Build and implement the internal processes, tracking goals (KPI's), and forecasting.
- Provide training including listening in on calls and providing written/verbal feedback.
- Conduct pipeline review meeting on renewal business with the team.
- Manage metrics-driven achievement on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Communicate with management and field sales to ensure the team is hitting required targets within their region
- Assist with the delivering of annual performance reviews
- Supports the effort in Maintenance Renewal targets setting Inspects and review the renewals pipeline on a monthly basis
- Review renewals forecast with the Account Managers weekly
- Accountable to meet the quarterly and yearly target
- Maintains contact with assigned customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and McAfee's footprint expansion with a compelling McAfee’s renewal value proposition
- Be familiar with the process in renewals quoting and pricing process
- Provide quality service to our customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding McAfee Values.
- Track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- 5+ years of experience in directly managing/leading a team of Renewals.
- Ability to motivate and improve top sales talents
- Able to exercise within defined practices to determine appropriate action
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a interactive environment.
- You are passionate about your work
- Achievement oriented and enjoy working in a team
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.