Renewal Sales ManagerPrimary Location Singapore, Date posted 07/20/2020
Job Title:Renewal Sales Manager
As one of the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we are expanding our team and looking for most driven, creative and innovative people. At McAfee, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
We are looking for a Renewal Sales Manager to be responsible for managing a comprehensive range of next generation Cyber Security renewals team across various countries within the APAC region. This is a quota carrying role with a predominant focus on Renewal sales growth and retention of the existing client base across all industry sectors. This role will be responsible to coach and mentor the account managers to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives, define a strategy to drive on-time renewals.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Responsible for setting and achieving all renewal sales conversion, metrics and key objectives to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong field and cross-functional relationships internally to help drive account success
- Responsible for building and implementing the internal processes, tracking key performance indicators (KPI's), and forecasting.
- Provide training and coaching including listening in on calls and providing written/verbal feedback.
- Conduct pipeline review meeting on renewal business with the team.
- Accountable for metrics driven achievement on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Communicate with management and field sales to ensure the team is hitting required targets within their region
- Assist with the delivering of annual performance reviews
- Supports the effort in Maintenance Renewal targets setting
- Inspects and review the renewals pipeline on a monthly basis
- Review renewals forecast with the Account Managers on a weekly basis
- Accountable to meet the quarterly and yearly target
- Maintains contact with assigned customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and McAfee's footprint expansion
- Ability to deliver a compelling McAfee’s renewal value proposition
- Be familiar with the process in renewals quoting and pricing process
- Provide quality service to internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding McAfee Values at all times
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- 5-8 years of experience in directly managing/leading a team of Renewals.
- Proven ability to successfully motivate and drive top sales talents
- Able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- You are passionate about your work
We have a strong culture in McAfee. Our values bind us together:
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
We expect every person who joins our company to help us advance these values and live and breathe them. If these resonate with you, we’d love to chat with you.
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.