Senior Manager, Sales EngineerPrimary Location Singapore Date posted 01/11/2021
Job Title:Senior Manager, Sales Engineer
Role Overview:You will be the Senior Manager for Sales Engineering function in Singapore, responsible for partnering across various functions in McAfee to grow the business opportunities with customers and our partners through sales campaigns, driving thought leadership and brand awareness. This role reports to Sales Engineering Director.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction as well as day to day activities for the presales engineers in Singapore team
- Leading a team of experienced technical hands on Pre-Sales Consultants who are responsible for showcasing the entire product ranges.
- Lead business performance updates for teams: Provide technical education; assess and enable colleague proficiency; identify learning opportunities; allow for continuity of effort and direction to maximize efficiency of all involved and ensure best possible outcome toward goals.
- Works closely with the sales organization to devise coverage plan, campaign, go to market strategies.
- Own and successfully execute activities on time and to the desired outcomes
- Adhere to McAfee corporate guidelines and compliance
- You will be engaged in hiring, mentoring and retaining people in the technology sales consulting team
About you :
- You have 10 years+ pre-sales experience in the Enterprise space and at least 5years+ in a managerial capacity
- You have dealt with and provided pre-sales consultancy for a wide range of products
- Security focused technical sales professional responsible for providing security design and architectural expertise on high value opportunities.
- Leverage advanced expertise and technical depth in business security solutions in a highly competitive landscape
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.