Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location England, Slough Additional Location(s) England, Aylesbury Date posted 01/05/2021
Job Title:Customer Success Manager
Role Overview:The Customer Success Manager (CSM) drives customer loyalty and adoption of McAfee Solutions. You will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success. You will consult with enterprise customer employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). You will share the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the use of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison for top-revenue accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of the strategic accounts.
- You will develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer partners and executive sponsors to understand customer's strategy, technical environment and measurements for success
- You will oversee all post-sales activity to create recognizable benefits for McAfee's top customers.
- You will demonstrate product knowledge, plan and work on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee solutions
- You will lead account reviews with clients to ensure usage of McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed appropriately
- You will ensure smooth client experience as they work with several McAfee roles
- You will be the customer's voice and provide feedback to our teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- You will manage internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and improving opportunities, preparing and qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing employee mentoring.
- You have Customer Success Manager experience
- You have a desire for action and willingness to jump in and role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realise the full value of our products
- You excel in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You can build valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- You have experience deploying technology or support services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire and encourage others, in relationships with customers and peers
- You have an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Technical background or equivalent experience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.