Enterprise Account Manager - Public SectorPrimary Location England, Slough Date posted 03/30/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector
Role Overview:As a Leader in the magic quadrant McAfee commands the market in providing a converged security solution aimed to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity.
Here are McAfee our highly motivated, tenacious sales force is going to market with security solutions that have the technology to undisputedly displace the competition that are not platform players. Collaborating with a team of experts we want an Enterprise sales individual tuned to identify opportunities for growth and high energy for delivering results.
We are delivering efficiency, agility and resilience to our enterprise customers in their digital transformation with our award-winning cloud platforms.
We continue to impact the cyber security market, as it experiences growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world.Now is our time as we engage our customers with next generation and cloud native solutions - why not make it your time to join our Sales Team...
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- The Enterprise Account Manager position will grow New Business sales within existing customers.
- You will partner with the inside renewals team to help grow or upsell the existing renewal and work to expand the new business within accounts that have been shrinking or keeping the McAfee estate the same.
- Consultative led sales approach to position security cloud platform solutions
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Work with technical pre-sales & PS teams to develop solutions & conducting workshops
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- You will develop account and opportunity plans to improve an account strategy
- Develop relationships with our channel and service partners to develop strategic agreement
- You will manage sales CRM tool, and produce weekly accurate forecasting
- You will engage McAfee senior execs where required within assigned accounts
- Keep knowledge updated of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain an understanding of McAfee products, process, and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Understand the security market and trends affecting business and use of IT/Security, especially as Enterprise migrate to the Cloud and implement digital transformations.
- Experience working in the Public Sector i.e. healthcare, local government
- You will have experience working within a matrixed organization given the unique split of the New/Renew function that will be important to McAfee's future success.
- You will have experience taking distressed accounts and rebuilding them into top producing customers with new business and renewal growth.
- You will have experience achieving pipeline goals.
- You will have experience on how you have achieved a trusted status with partners so they can use the broader community to aide in McAfee's success.
- You will have experience recording a forecasting, driving linearity, and delivering weekly on the revenue.
- Experience building relationships with senior cyber management teams up to C-level within a client base to enhance political agreement.
- You will understand how to engage members of the Presales technical and professional services organization early in the sales cycle.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Skills: Cyber Security, Account Management, Consultative Selling, Business Planning, Communication, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Forecasting
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.