Enterprise Sales Account Manager (New Business)Primary Location England, Slough Date posted 02/22/2021
Job Title:Enterprise Sales Account Manager (New Business)
Role Overview:As a Leader in the magic quadrant McAfee commands the market in providing a converged security solution aimed to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity.
Here are McAfee our highly motivated, tenacious sales force is going to market with security solutions that have the technology to undisputedly displace the competition that are not platform players. Collaborating with a team of experts we want an Enterprise sales individual tuned to identify opportunities for growth and high energy for delivering results.
We are delivering efficiency, agility and resilience to our enterprise customers in their digital transformation with our award-winning cloud platforms.
We continue to impact the cyber security market, as it experiences growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world.
Now is our time as we engage our customers with next generation and cloud native solutions - why not make it your time to join our Sales Team...
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Make inroads in new accounts. Build strong client relationships in your specified territory, in order to effectively introduce McAfee’s products and services as the best security solutions for that account.
- Contribute to supporting the NNL overall objectives by meeting and exceeding your assigned MBO’s.
- Create and build relationships within the client account at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the business impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Understand key financial metrics and what they mean to your overall goal attainment and ability to accurately forecast pipeline activity.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Effectively explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, in order to ultimately gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Partner with key business units (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
- Deliver high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how McAfee's strategy/solutions can provide value to the client, and more importantly, their end users.
- Your background will include demonstrated success selling software and services related products, within Enterprise/Large Corporate accounts, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus
- Your passion for direct selling, your ‘hunter’ mentality, has resulted in establishing new account relationships and driving quota attainment
- Strong business and financial acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Ability to sell solutions and not just products
- You are an Innovative thinker, understanding that one size does not fit all
- Simplicity: can you make complex issues easy to understand
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.