HR Services & Support Representative - EMEA - German/French SpeakerPrimary Location Slough, Additional Locations England, Aylesbury Date posted 03/28/2019
HR Services & Support Representative (Tier II) - EMEA- German/French Speaker
Slough, United Kingdom
It’s an exciting time to join the McAfee EMEA HR Services & Support team (HRSS) as our function continues to evolve and become more established, following the formation of ‘new McAfee’ in 2017.
HRSS is the first point of contact for all employee queries received in the HR Help-desk, delivering a consistent experience with the highest level of customer service to our employees across the globe. Serving all employee needs from ‘hire to retire’ and connecting employees with world-class HR professionals to provide ‘anytime, anywhere’ support.
We provide administrative and people support for a number of HR benefits, programs and initiatives and we deliver & support HR projects which are aimed at improving our processes, systems and tools.
After the newly implemented “Tier I” team has been fully setup during 2019, this “Tier II” role will handle the more complex EMEA employee queries which are escalated through the “Tier 1” team. The role will also provide a very high level of administrative support across a number of HR benefits and programs across 21 countries in EMEA, working closely with EMEA HRSS peers in the UK & Ireland. The role will have a high involvement in project deliverables working closely with the wider Global HRSS team.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the role:
- Second level (“Tier II”) point of contact for a diverse range of employee queries, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and professional manner, delivering a high quality consistent message, that’s accurate, appropriate & relevant. Queries are managed through the HR Helpdesk as an HR Case or a Chat.
- Promoting self-service by developing and maintaining Knowledge Articles in the HR knowledge database.
- Conducting the monthly benefits administration, accurately and timely, for multiple benefits plans across several countries, including additions, changes & leavers as well as producing monthly benefits reports for various providers and the Payroll team.
- Conducting regular audits of benefits administration activities to ensure all changes and data are captured successfully.
- Ensuring HR transaction processing accuracy in Workday and guiding employees and managers how to use the system.
- Producing letters for all employment life cycle changes and events including probation period end, contractual changes, job changes, confirmation of employment, reference letters and benefits.
- Processing new hire on boarding tasks and documents.
- Ensuring that the UK “right to work” verification process is conducted according to the HMRC requirements.
- Conducting new hire induction meetings.
- Conducting policy guidance meetings with employees regarding Leaves of Absence, for example Maternity leave, Adoption leave, Parental leave.
- Filing and maintaining employee files in hard copy and electronic copy.
- Being a backup for the EMEA car lease program administration tasks including coordination of the return of cars, processing monthly invoices and handling queries.
- Supporting all HR programs and initiatives as required.
- Participating in and/or leading and driving HR projects and programs.
- Participating in and supporting cultural initiatives and programs delivered by the McAfee People first team and your local office “Culture Club”.
- Supporting colleagues in the delivery of goals and objectives.
- Maintaining process documentation to align with business process needs and statutory & regulatory changes.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve processes, tools and systems.
- Participating in regular team meetings (regional and global).
- Taking minutes of team meetings.
- Building relationships across the business (both inside and outside of the HR team) ensuring stakeholders are kept informed and, where applicable, consulted about process change requests that have impact on their area.
- Travelling internationally very occasionally when required.
- Developing yourself to be the best that you can be.
- You have proven experience working in a similar role displaying that you’re highly capable, proactive, enthusiastic and resilient.
- You have a hunger to learn and you enjoy being busy.
- Native German OR French speaker
- You’re great at time management and juggling multiple priorities.
- You have high attention to detail and enjoy doing administrative tasks.
- You enjoy a workload which includes very routine and cyclical tasks.
- You enjoy a workload which is varied and can range from tidying filing cabinets, scanning & filing documents to resolving complex employee queries, technical issues or leading important HR projects and initiatives.
- You’re professional and have a customer focused approach including absolute discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity in handling confidential matters and information.
- You have high degree of IT literacy and proven experience using online applications and tools such as Microsoft Office, Office 365 SharePoint, Servicenow, Workday or similar.
- You’re calm under pressure and have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You communicate well with people at all levels within the organisation (written and verbal) and you enjoy getting involved in people activities and initiatives.
- You enjoy managing projects or you have an interest in project work.
- You don’t mind working flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines
- You have fluent English skills.
- If you are fluent in French, German, Spanish or Italian this would be beneficial.
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring your true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee. Perks include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United Kingdom)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.