Support Account ManagerPrimary Location Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire Date posted 09/03/2019
Job Title:Support Account Manager
The SAM is an assigned support management resource focused on driving the success of McAfee products and support services provided to multiple enterprise customers.
The SAM will foster strong relationships between McAfee teams and the enterprise customer. They will provide current and customer-relevant technical information and documented best practices advice to drive successful outcomes with product life-cycle planning, deployment, administration, and support of McAfee products across the enterprise.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Serve as a customer advocate and support management coordination point for McAfee enterprise support
- Foster strong relationships between McAfee teams and the enterprise customer via regular onsite visits (2 per customer per year)
- Provide advice and recommendations, based upon McAfee documented technical information and best practices for effective lifecycle planning, deployment, administration and support of McAfee products across the enterprise
- Maintain detailed awareness of McAfee product solutions in the customer environment through periodic reviews
- Provide proactive and customer-relevant communications on malware, vulnerabilities, McAfee product technical information, and strategic product plans
- Deliver periodic issue status reviews and Executive Summary Reports outlining McAfee technical support activities, achievement of success against agreed benchmarks, and other relevant information to inform enterprise customer management
- Maintain a high level technical awareness and competency regarding the planning and administration of McAfee products in line with security industry practices
- Works with Sales team to identify opportunities for growth in the client environment
- Minimum two years’ applicable experience, of those three years must be experience in relationship or customer management in a technical environment with named or dedicated accounts
- Experience in management of technical projects requiring coordination of various resources for successful outcome
- High-level management knowledge of data security hardware, software, networking, and management platforms with an understanding and emphasis on deployment planning, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and maintenance of client/server operations
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal, and presentation
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications preferred
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United Kingdom)