Central Region - Sales Engineering Manager - RemotePrimary Location US, Missouri, St Louis Additional Location(s) US, Minnesota, Minneapolis Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Central Region - Sales Engineering Manager - Remote
Role Overview:The McAfee Pre-Sales Engineering organization is a central part of the McAfee sales organization's go-to-market Strategy in North America. The pre-sales organization provides technical enablement to our customers, sales organization and channel across the theater. This is a remote position located in our western or central territory and you will report to a Senior SE Leader in the US.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- You will provide leadership and inspiration to the US Central regions pre-sales organization, leading by example and promoting a culture of personal leadership
- Ensure that the pre-sales organization continues to develop processes to achieve productive, disciplined ways of doing business.
- You will ensure that pre-sales resources are aligned, trained and maximizing incremental revenue growth and customer satisfaction across the region.
- Work with the Director of Sales Engineering and Regional Sales Directors to grow the business. You will work with customers and lead these relationships.
- Demonstrate projects that have benefited both the sales and the pre-sales organizations.
- Have personal engagement with customers through demonstrating executive presence and maximizing customer satisfaction - ensuring that all efforts are made to be a trusted technical advisor.
- Be a facilitator of collaboration across company partners including Sales, Product Management and others to ensure that essential programs and synergies are used, while working very with the Regional sales organization regarding programs and plans.
- You will have 5+ years demonstrated experience of leading a large pre-sales organization within the security industry.
- You have experience in the security industry and working knowledge of multiple security growth solutions (CASB, EDR, XDR, SASE, and CNAPP)
- Desired expertise or certifications in AWS, Azure or GCP
- You have the experience shaping high performance technical teams.
- You have experience driving incremental revenue, customer satisfaction and retention by proactive pre-sales programs and enablement projects.
- You are passionate about technology and people.
- You have personal experience in complex consultative solution selling, with the ability to develop others in this regard.
- You have exposure in a matrix environment with experience influencing important partners to ensure success.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills & strong and compelling value propositions to customers (CxO level), partners and internal groups
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.