QA ManagerPrimary Location Tel Aviv, Date posted 11/26/2019
Job Title:QA Manager
Israel, Tel Aviv
Our team in Tel Aviv is responsible for building a new age of the McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP) endpoint product to address todays and future challenges in DLP area, as well as maintaining the existing versions and supporting customer needs.
Working environment is dynamic and very challenging, both in product and technology areas. The successful candidate will be leading the QA team working on the testing of complex software systems through their full Lifecycle.
If you are passionate about the QA and Security domains, we are offering you a unique and great opportunity to build your career with us and gain experience working with high end network security Systems
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
- Mentors team members on QA best practices and automation
- Leads the automation strategy and implementation effort for QA testing
- Collaborates with development teams in troubleshooting complex technical or end user scenarios.
- Set the exit criteria for version release and make sure to have an effective & quick testing lifecycle
- Understand customer environment/issue
- Working on a tight schedule to meet customer needs on time.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- 7+ years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of QA concepts, methodology and tools.
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to hire and grow talented
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral. Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels - formal and informal
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in any programming languages - an advantage
- Experience with automated testing tools - an advantage
- Experience with AWS services - an advantage
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.