Sales Engineer (Cloud Security), Israel MarketsPrimary Location Israel, Tel Aviv Additional Location(s) Israel, Jerusalem Date posted 04/22/2021
Job Title:Sales Engineer (Cloud Security), Israel Markets
Role Overview:As part of the ongoing growth of McAfee, the McAfee Pre-Sales Organisation is on an upward growth trajectory – transforming and maturing the Software Security Market from traditional security to next generation cloud based controls. The opportunity that is before us will need the best Security Professionals – and that is exactly who we are looking for - the right individuals to help lead this growth, be a part of the transformation and to ensure our customer experience is outstanding.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Oversee the solution sales activities within the sales process to gain the technical win and the customers' trust
- Help the customers move securely into the cloud
- Participate in solution led sales calls and prospect visits, qualifying the customer's requirements
- Gather requirements, develop use cases, and understand our client's needs and constraints
- Can present the "Threat Defense Lifecycle" and how this solves the customers' need and outcomes
- Provide technical expertise on customer product and solution demonstrations
- Create unsolicited solution proposals and ensure it meets or exceed the customer's requirements and is fit for the intended purpose
- Manage the technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs and orchestration of the virtual teams to help achieve a comprehensive consultative response
- Present a solution proposal to the customer, demonstrate how we solve the customer's requirements and how this aligns with the customers' outcomes and differentiate from the competition
- Lead the proof of concept from engagement, ownership of all activities and orchestration, through to completion
- Retain a competent level of knowledge and technical experience across McAfee products, solutions and sales proposition
- Remain current on cloud security trends and industry analysts report and use this knowledge to promote technical sales wins
- Play a pro-active role within your target accounts including building a trusted relationship, monitoring/managing customer issues in partnership with support, expand the existing footprint and promote displacements
- A mentor for SEs sharing best practices, providing feedback to product
- Technical account lead for Customer Executive Briefing events
- Support customer beta activities and early adopter programs
- Maintain the technical SE activities within Salesforce system
- Participate in the Global Presales Enablement program, through the delivery of formal classroom training
- Follow McAfee corporate guidelines and compliance
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.