Professional Services Solution Product ConsultantPrimary Location India, Hyderabad Additional Location(s) India, Bangalore; India, Bangalore Date posted 01/05/2021
Job Title:Professional Services Solution Product Consultant
Role Overview:As a Professional Services Solution Product Consultant, you will design and deploy McAfee MVision Cloud Security solutions across large enterprise customers. You will follow best practices across the MVision Cloud Security and Governance solutions for one or more of cloud services such as Office 365, Box, Salesforce and ServiceNow, Shadow IT. You will be a trusted Expert and act as a trusted advisor to customers and partners (channel partners and Sis).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About Role :
- Work directly with customers, understand business and technical requirements, customer environments and implement security solution
- Work with project managers to come up with project plan for customer deployments
- Scope the implementation phases and accomplish a successful deployment.
- Partner with the McAfee Product Management team and Program Manager in aligning solution delivery with the project timelines
- Follow best-practices in deploying MVision security solutions
About You :
- 5+ years of Customer facing experience in an Implementation engineer or professional services engineer roles, in deploying Enterprise Security solutions remotely for global customers.
- Strongly preferred experience with one or more of IaaS and SaaS cloud services such as Office 365, Box, SalesForce, ServiceNow or AWS.
- Proven hands-on experience with one or more the information security solutions such as Web Proxy/NGFW/Email Security Gateways, SIEM, SAML/SSO, DLP, Data Encryption technology
- as a Implementation engineer or professional services engineer in deploying security solutions or cloud solutions.
- experience working with global customers and partners in successful design and deployment of solutions
- Develop a phased implementation plan for complex deployment projects and implement them end to end.
- Experience in Cloud application implementation is desirable.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.