Manager, Software SalesPrimary Location Tokyo, Tokyo Additional Locations Date posted 02/27/2019
This is a commissioned position. The Key role is responsible for developing existing businesses and managing new strategic business opportunities in Mobile/ISP market including but not limited to commercial terms negotiation, pricing, deal structuring. Provides leadership in the sales planning, and implementing of strategic business objectives. Defines vision, strategies, and tactics.
- Strategically create new pipelines in the targeted and/or assigned mobile/ISP market and drive the security business with the right solution/product.
- Drives the development and management of business initiatives with strategic partners, builds an overall strategy and manages execution plans to cultivate strategic market position.
- owns and executes the plan for consumer annual business development goals and objectives with the partnership
- Pro-actively work with other team to resolve any queries or issues in a timely manner, solve problems, provide solutions.
- Accomplish a 12-month account sales plan to meet agreed milestones and goals
Shift 1 (Japan)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.