Operations AnalystPrimary Location Japan, Tokyo Date posted 05/26/2021
Job Title:Sales Operations Analyst
Role Overview:You will manage partner enablement business in Japan. Reporting to Sr. manager channel sales.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- You will manage partner information in SFDC Rebate target and aggregation
- You will manage partner portals Provision and management of materials for partners
- You will provide partner news
- You will communicate with U.S. headquarters
- Manage contingent workers
- 3+ years of partner business experience
- Native level Japanese (Speaking, Reading, Writing) and Business level English (Reading, Writing)
- Able to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.