Senior Account Sales ManagerPrimary Location Japan, Tokyo Date posted 04/27/2021
Job Title:Senior Account Sales Manager
Role Overview:You will have a great career opportunity to work with ISP #1 market shear company, McAfee. You will build a great relationship with our important partners in Japan and expanding our business for Consumer Business. You will manage TELCO/ISPs customers channel in Japan.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Your goals may include revenue, margin, volume, MSS, and product mix as defined by management.
- You will find out the issues of partners and think about the sales strategy of the partner according to McAfee's strategy, and extend each other's business.
- You will work incremental demand creation effort with customers for developing.
- Understand the portfolio of McAfee products and solutions and introduce potential customers to McAfee products and software/hardware solutions.
- Analyze the customer environment to understand customer needs and work with technical resources to provide expertise to meet customer requirements.
- You will work closely with customers to improve 's Go-To-Market activities.
- Generate demand with re-sellers and end-user customers and growing mind-share, product awareness, and business relationships.
- 10+ years of sales experience or relevant experiences
- Native level Japanese language skills and basic level English skill
- You have skill to build a great relationship with partners
- Excellent sales, negotiation, influential selling skills
- Enjoy communication and provide new plans and support to solve difficult situations
- Business level English
- General knowledge of security, IT infrastructure and generic IT environment
- Business experience of security, software
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.