Sr. Technical Support EngineerPrimary Location Japan, Tokyo Date posted 04/01/2021
Job Title:Sr. Technical Support Engineer
Role Overview:Reporting to the Manager of Tech Support, you will work with our team of experienced, veteran specialists who are experts in helping our customers protect their most valuable assets using our leading-edge technology. You will be a part of the Endpoint Technical Support team, who support customers throughout the Japan region. Daily you will work with some of McAfee's most valuable customers to help them protect their organizations against cyber-attacks, help them use McAfee products and services to the highest levels. The role consists of both reactive issue resolution and pro-active communication. We deal with large customers assisting with products such as Endpoint Security and EDR.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Provide technical support to McAfee Enterprise Customers, managing technical issues to resolution
- Respond to situations where first-line product support for service requests to address customer questions/needs and fix problems
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of activities for each service request for both the customer and McAfee our teams
- Work with our teams to identify beneficial opportunities
- Collaborate with the products engineering teams
- Participation in Technical Forums/Training
- You are passionate about learning new products and technologies.
- You have the technical knowledge to assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues.
- You are used to working as part of a cross functional team and can integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be achieved.
- Fluent in Japanese. Writing/Reading skill in English.
- Experience working in a Technical support environment.
- You will be able tow work multiple tasks at a same time.
- IT Security related certifications.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.