Principal Product Manager, Mobile ExperiencePrimary Location Toronto, Ontario Date posted 02/05/2020
Job Title:Principal Product Manager, Mobile Experience
Are you a passionate Product Manager who is obsessed with developing products that can instantly engage the audience and become a part of their daily habits? If so, this role, could be perfect for you!
McAfee Consumer is seeking a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic individual to help shape our end to end mobile customer experience. You will partner with our Customer Experience, Engineering, and Marketing organizations to help create a product experience that delivers engagement that “delights our users” while redefining how we protect consumers across their daily lives.
TunnelBear, a McAfee company, believes the world is a better place when everyone has open access to information. Our powerful security apps provide a simple way for people to browse the internet privately, wherever they are. As the only consumer VPN to perform annual, independent, 3rd party security audits, our users can trust us to keep their connection secure. Our main office is in beautiful Toronto, Canada, but our sleuth is global.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Build deep understanding and empathy of our customers, what needs they have, and how we can develop user experiences that create positive and delightful interactions.
- Identify opportunities to drive regular positive engagement with our users, by collaborating with our customer experience, research, and engineering teams
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap focused on engagement with our customer through interactions, gamification, and leveraging data to provide contextual messages
- Leverage a test-learn-iterate model focused on customer feedback and data to deliver better products every sprint
- Be a champion for customer-obsession and user engagement throughout the organization
- Have proven experience in leveraging psychology/behavioral economics to drive product engagement
- Proven professional experience in a product management or user experience role; preferred experience working in a customer obsessed culture
- Have experience working on mobile products, preferably in the consumer space
- Have experience in at least one of consumer subscriptions, high-engagement apps, and gaming; experience in the security industry is not required
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, being able to apply an analytical mindset to solving customer problems
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate with large cross-functional stakeholders
- Possess both the ability to think strategically as well as act with urgency to deliver new capabilities to market.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.