Senior Sales Engineer – Advanced Threat and Cloud SecurityPrimary Location Canada, Toronto Date posted 04/29/2021
Job Title:Senior Sales Engineer – Advanced Threat and Cloud Security
Role Overview:Our Senior Security Engineer's work within a pre-sales team alongside the regional sales teams providing sales support of McAfee's Enterprise Security product line to fortune 200 customers in the designated territory. The SE is an essential part of the sales organization driving the technical aspects of the campaign. You will work with account managers, channel account managers, prospects and partners as an expert to demonstrate that a proposed solution meets customer requirements.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Provide vision, strategy and leadership throughout the lifecycle of security sales campaigns in Canada's enterprise accounts meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Contribute to a consultative and business-led manner with business leaders, technology architects, solution designers, and partners to architect cloud security solutions to uncover selling opportunities.
- Promote both strategic and tactical components of assigned sales campaign to maximize bookings potential including presentation, demos POCs and RFI/RFP responses.
- Create the security conversation by supporting development of the customer's cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to secure their cloud environment
- Work with SE Manager to help build programs to capture large security design wins while participating in marketing events to draw attention to McAfee's capabilities.
- Work within the Canada SE team to build knowledge and share industry best practices to help better position McAfee across the customer and partner base.
- Partner with the relevant sales teams and other activities across your theatre to bring the right momentum into the sales process to achieve $1M+ and strategic deals
- Through influence, material, communication, training and example behavior, foster a culture of connecting cloud security to the business through the sales and pre-sales organization.
- Have educational background or training in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines in security information CISSP Certification
- Specific skill and experience with advanced threat technologies, endpoint malware prevention / EDR solutions and the interworking of security operations centers (SOCs).
- Ideally, have experience with McAfee extensive portfolio of Endpoint and Cloud Protection technologies.
- Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack, VMware, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Five plus year experience in a senior pre-sales position in a industry leading vendor or consulting company.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.