Enterprise Account Sales Manager - Public SectorPrimary Location , Date posted 07/02/2020
Job Title:Enterprise Account Sales Manager - Public Sector
Remote United Kingdom
The Enterprise Account Manager cultivates and manages Public Sector relationships on behalf of McAfee and creates and provides solutions which use the entire portfolio of McAfee products. You will report into the Sales Director for the Public Sector.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Working within a defined territory of 10 or less accounts, you will develop regional and national public sector sales and focusing a broad array of your partners to provide solutions across multiple buying units of an enterprise organisation, creating the need for a long-term strategic relationship, while also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today.
- You will call on the largest customers that McAfee services in a direct sales model, with little to no inside sales support.
- Sales are complex and large, involving internal use, sell through business, and potential consumer business.
- Exceed assigned revenue quota expectations on a quarterly and annual basis
- Forecast based on realistic pipeline of new business, maintaining an appropriate level of pipeline
- Manage existing accounts and create new accounts to maximise short-term revenue and build future pipeline
- Engage and present up to board level in a business nature discussion regarding McAfee solutions and customer challenges
- Develop account plans and opportunity plans using Target Account Selling process
- Engage with appropriate delivery, technology and alliance partners to develop unique, business-focused solutions
- Input and manage data in sales tracking system from creation to final order
- You will attend internal team meetings customer sales meetings
- You will work with sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Partner with other teams in identifying other opportunities outside your primary product portfolio
- Skills: Account Management, Selling, Business Planning, Communication, Negotiation, and Product Knowledge, Virtual Sales Management, Forecasting
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.