Major Account Manager Public SectorPrimary Location Remote United Kingdom Date posted 08/16/2021
Job Title:Major Account Manager Public Sector
Role Overview:As a leader in the magic quadrant, McAfee commands the market in providing a converged security solution aimed to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity.
Here at McAfee our highly motivated sales team is going to market with security solutions that have the technology to undisputedly displace the competition that are not platform players. Working with a team of experts we want an Enterprise sales individual tuned to identify opportunities for growth and high energy for delivering results.
Across the public sector, we are delivering efficiency and resilience to our customers and their integrator partners for their digital transformation with our award-winning cloud platforms and on-premise solutions.
We continue to improve the cybersecurity market, as it experiences growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats, and a migration to the digital world.
Now is our time as we engage our customers with next-generation and cloud-native solutions - why not make it your time to join our Sales Team...
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- Consultative led sales approach to position security cloud platform & on-prem solutions
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain existing renewal footprint and build a constant pipeline of new opportunities.
- Collaborate with technical pre-sales & PS teams to develop solutions & conducting workshops
- Engage and present at multi-levels within an account including board level.
- Develop account and opportunity plans to improve an account strategy.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong & cogent customer advocacy.
- Develop relationships with our channel and service partners to develop a strategic agreement
- Work with inside sales to manage order process from end-user with the channel to closure.
- You will manage the sales CRM tool, and produce weekly accurate forecasting
- Attend team meetings & account reviews.
- You will engage McAfee senior execs where required within assigned accounts
- Manage designated accounts to maximize all opportunities.
- Keep knowledge updated of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain an understanding of McAfee products, processes, and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Understand the challenge to move public sector customers to the cloud ensuring understanding and knowledge in the security challenges associated.
- Patient yet tenacious and in tune with public sector buying cycles; strategic yet opportunistic!
- Ability to engage across multiple, multi-level stakeholders in government and their supply chain partners.
- You will understand how to engage members of the Presales technical and professional services organisation early in the sales cycle.
- Experience working with the Channel and Systems Integrators in particular.
- Experience working with Government tier 1 specialist suppliers & integrators
- Comfort in representing McAfee in government forums and special interest groups.
- Skills: Cyber Security, Account Management, Consultative Selling, Business Planning, Communication, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Forecasting
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.