Senior Retail Channel Marketing ManagerPrimary Location Remote United Kingdom Date posted 01/11/2022
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Senior Retail Channel Marketing & Success Manager to drive experiences that make all McAfee customers happy, active, and engaged regardless of what channel and partner they joined the McAfee franchise. As member of the EMEA Customer & Partner Success team, this individual will be the expert as part of a broader team focused on driving customer acquisition through our key Retail Partners, that will include Amazon. In addition focusing on the customer journey. Customer & Partner Success Managers accelerate business growth with our partnerships by focusing on the joint end consumer in a B2B2C business model.
You will have experience effectively collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive outcomes that make the customer, the partner, and McAfee successful. This role requires a mature, experienced professional who makes data-driven decisions.
- Primary responsibility is to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that generate revenue and acquire loyal customers for our security services through our Retail partner channels.
- Developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activities for Tier 1 Retail partners across EMEA.
- Localizing communications and marketing materials and assets for the EMEA
- A Performance and Data driven marketer; responsible for performance activities and providing updates, reporting and recommendations, measurement of ROI, ROAS, LTV, CAC
- Understanding the changing and differing priorities depending on countries and how these impact channel marketing
- Developing, overseeing and measuring successful marketing execution for Amazon
- Integrate EMEA marketing strategies with retailers to drive online traffic to retail websites
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Coordinate functions (Retail Marketing, Retail Training, Sales and Agencies) concerning retail related programs
- To help build and manage effective relationships with retail partners for the McAfee retail program
- To ensure thorough and up to date knowledge of the EMEA and WW retail industry, including competitors, retail partner performance and consumer trends
- Measure and analyse all marketing programs and incorporate key learnings into future iterations to further drive growth and retention
- Manage asset libraries—ensure sales tools are up-to-date across the available McAfee repositories
- Lead through strategic influence, often without direct authority, persuading through use of data and facts; demonstrate gravitas; inspire and motivate others
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.