Channel Marketing Specialist (Cloud Service Providers)Primary Location Remote United States Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 05/01/2021
Job Title:Channel Marketing Specialist (Cloud Service Providers)
Role Overview:Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing, you will manage the development and execution of joint marketing plans with McAfee's Cloud partners to support McAfee's Channel-First strategy and growth goals.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
You will manage the joint launch marketing plans with McAfee's Cloud partners. As such, you need experience in developing impactful B2B marketing plans, has excellent networking and program building expertise, and can balance the needs and direction of a matrixed channel and alliance sales team.
About the role:
The Cloud Channel Marketing Specialist will work with Cloud partners and create go-to market strategies, co-marketing, demand generation activities, and launching new products on Cloud partner marketplaces. The primary goal is to create awareness and pipeline through Cloud partners to support McAfee's channel-first strategy.
- Develop and execute Cloud partners marketing and launch plans, budgets, and campaigns to expand market share and create revenue.
- Help build lead generation campaigns through Cloud partners.
- Lead discussions and work with sales teams and partners identifying scalable marketing strategies for programs and offerings.
- Build relationships with Cloud partners to understand their needs and support the GTM programs.
- Drive and create project plan for all responsible marketing programs.
- Ensure partner investments achieve pipeline and Return on investment.
- Identify process improvements opportunities to improve marketing engagement.
- Be an internal advocate for Cloud partners among partners.
Qualifications• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing• Experience guiding growth programs for channel partners• Excellent verbal and written skills• presentation skills• Channel marketing experience is desirable• Cloud marketing experience a plus• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $77,000.00