Cloud Partner Account Sales Manager (East)Primary Location Remote United States Date posted 03/03/2021
Job Title:Cloud Partner Account Sales Manager (East)
Role Overview:McAfee has exciting new positions for Cloud Partner Managers responsible for co-selling with AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft. These individuals will work with both the McAfee and Cloud Service Provider's field sellers, CAMs, ISV Managers and Marketplace specialists to increase sales engagement to create partner sourced revenue. Cloud Partner Managers will maximize our participation in our joint CSP GTM, lead generation, and sales programs. We ask that you have a background in Cloud and the CSP sales motions and programs. This is a remote position focused on relationships on the Eastern US. You will report directly to the VP of Cloud Channel partner relationships.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
You will create cloud business through:
- Produce, track, forecast and manage CSP sourced pipeline and registered opportunities for each CSP
- Forge field engagement between McAfee field and CSP field sales, CAMs, ISV Managers and Marketplace teams
- Integrate yourself in your territory as an essential resource to the McAfee field Commercial and Enterprise sales teams
- Join forces with McAfee CAMs and SI teams on CSP top cloud reseller and SI/consulting partner recruitment
- Work with our teams to develop GTM, lead generation, cloud migration promotions, incentives and integrations
- Improve quarterly business reviews with each CSP
You will have:
- Experience working directly with cloud providers
- 2+ years of Channel sales experience with large partners and experience with quota over achievement.
- Proficient in all things cloud and security
- Experience as a Creative builder of new programs, with a take ownership attitude
- Passion to Excel in a high visibility environment for a top company initiative and present across multiple teams and to exec staff
- You will be asked to travel
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $100,500.00