GTM Sales Strategy & Planning DirectorPrimary Location Remote United States Date posted 03/22/2021
Job Title:GTM Sales Strategy & Planning Director
Role Overview:The GTM Sales Strategy and Planning team partners closely with the leadership team of McAfee's Chief Revenue Office to develop growth strategies within the Security Software and Services Industry. Examples of projects led by our team are: investments in attractive markets and customer segments, transformation of sales motions, and optimization of our go to market. We are looking for a strategy leader who will work with sales and functional leaders to identify new opportunities, overcome challenges, provide actionable recommendations, and guide strategy implementation to transform McAfee. You will report directly to the Global Sales & Strategy leader.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
What you will be doing?
- You will partner with regional sales and senior business leadership to identify and implement sales strategies
- Lead complex problem solving and deliver actionable recommendations to increase growth and increase efficiency
- Define and execute strategic priorities and manage priority programs
- Work with central and regional operational teams to guide implementation of the recommendations and track performance
What makes this role exciting?
- Bring impact – we are a small team and only work on high priority management programs that are substantially transformative
- Innovate next generation of Cyber Security Software go-to-market – we are radical thinkers and find unique solutions on sales models and programs to extend McAfee's market leadership position
- Gain global exposure and build senior leadership relationships
- Springboard into more operational business management roles across McAfee over time
What you should have?
- 7+ years' experience, including at least 3+ years post-MBA strategy or consulting experience preferably in a leading technology company or strategy consulting firm
- Strong understanding of business strategies and drivers, particularly in a sales organization
- Prefer experience in Cyber Security and/or SW
- Proficiency leading and managing cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively work and influence at all levels of the organization – particularly more senior levels
- Outstanding problem solving, quantitative analytical, and written / verbal communication skills
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.