ISP Sales DirectorPrimary Location Remote United States Date posted 01/09/2022
Job Title:ISP Sales Director
Role Overview:Reporting into the Global Head of Telco(ISP), as the Telco / ISP Account Director, you will enhance and grow our telco partner relationships for TELCO / ISP, with a focus on driving revenue and margin growth. The focus of this position is to step into a long-standing relationship with T-Mobile and its associated carrier brands. A key success measurement in this role will be the overall growth of the business both from a top line and a margin perspective.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
About the role:
- In alignment with our global Consumer sales strategy, you will support the sales strategy and the tactical execution plan to achieve overall sales revenue objectives and operational excellence.
- As the Telco / ISP Account Director you will provide coaching, training, support while working with the sales team to foster and ensure a positive, open, innovative, disruptive, and high performing culture focused on exceeding revenue projections while advancing partner and customer relationships at all levels.
- You’re responsible for operational excellence:
- Drive the business in a controlled and sales-focused manner, ensuring accurate and timely pipeline management.
- Measure and monitor your team’s account management strategies, confirming sales pipelines are being cultivated.
- Leverage a well thought out opportunity and account management plan to rapidly develop accounts and territories into revenue opportunities.
- Work across the TELCO / ISP partner to uncover new opportunities, while providing market, partner, and customer insights to Engineering, Performance Marketing, Customer Success and Regional Marketing teams to influence or enhance our market solutions.
- Maintain your knowledge of the cyber security industry, trends and the competitive posture of McAfee and other industry leaders.
- You will deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing McAfee’s business and value proposition as your Partner’s “number one security provider" to deliver security products to end users.
- Your 10+ years of overall sales experience needs to include a deep focus and track record within the Latin American market. Your history should include a focus on the consumer technology market or relevant sales experience in the Cybersecurity industry
- You are energized with an ability to communicate vision, strategy, and the business value McAfee’s solutions and concepts bring to our consumer customers.
- A history leading in driving and collaborating to achieving multi-millions quota targets D is a key requirement
- You have a proven sales history calling on regional / global Telcos and ISPs.
- With operational excellent in mind, your dedicated attention to pipeline development/ forecasting / resource management / relationship management will be essential to achieving the goals of this opportunity.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $236,500.00