Manager, Talent Acquisition - EnterprisePrimary Location Remote United States Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Manager, Talent Acquisition - Enterprise
Role Overview:We are looking for a Lead Recruiter to join our team who will function as the primary contact for our Enterprise business, and will provide strategic direction to the recruiting team supporting Enterprise. You will also manage a recruiting workload.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Run Enterprise recruitment like a project and ensure that there is a strategy in place, and we are meeting our Service level agreements and metrics.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting desk, from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Recommend ideas and strategies to contribute to our long-range growth, implementing new recruiting processes and fine-tuning standard processes
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
- Build networks and pipelines of passive talent using a combination of traditional and creative recruitment strategies
- Build a partnership across multiple functions with hiring managers, executive team, and HR team
- Monitor and apply industry best practices
- Ensure we always change and improve our service to hiring managers and candidates providing a great and unique experience
- Be a strategic partner who can engage with hiring managers and leaders to understand talent needs and accomplish hiring plans
- Live and breathe our value Innovate without Fear and embed in our hiring practices
- Develop collaborative relationships
- Experience using data and insights to promote a team's strategy and performance.
- Management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience driving improvements in Recruiting strategy, tools, and process
- Experience with volume recruitment and creating creative recruitment campaigns.
- Operate in an agile environment.
- Develop relationships where you can guide partners across all levels and departments.
- Experience recruiting large volume technical roles in security
- Global recruitment knowledge around practices and labor laws
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $106,000.00