Sr. Customer Service Delivery Manager, ConsumerPrimary Location Remote United States Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 05/01/2021
Job Title:Sr. Customer Service Delivery Manager, Consumer
Role Overview:Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Customer Support, as the Sr. Customer Service Delivery Manager for McAfee's Consumer customers, you will lead all efforts for the contracting, performance management, and continuous improvement activities for our outsourced global service providers who support our global consumer customer base.
Additionally, as a senior member of the Customer Success Group, you will provide leadership, strategy and tactical direction in achieving flexible, scalable, and innovative global service delivery models using technology and new-age delivery mechanisms.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will own working with cross-functionals teams such as Knowledge management, Education and Business Intelligence, with a natural focus on enhancing positive and productive relationships with our global service vendors/partners.
- As the global team leader, you will work with your direct reports in creating a diverse team culture that supports innovation and creativity while delivering high output in a predictable and reliable way. You will oversee hiring and performance managing great people.
- You will consult with business leaders across the organization to identify and remove barriers and ensure applications operation and support are meeting expected levels of consumer customer service, quality, and performance.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction in achieving a flexible, scalable, innovative global service delivery model by evaluating and investing in the latest industry technologies such as AI to delivery an outstanding customer experience.
- You will oversee the creation and adherence to KPI's, goals and measurements meant to determine success for your Consumer Support organization, such as reducing the Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR) metric.
- Your passionate customer service background of 10+ overall years must include 5+ years of specific experience managing global, significatly scaled BPO/Outsourcing relationships.
- As a consumer customer support thought-leader, a required experience includes creative integration of new technologies designed to provide both an engaging self-support experience as well as enhance the tools and capabilities of our support engineers in quickly providing support resolutions.
- Your background must include growing and leading global, diverse teams, and developing your people
- Our hope is that part of your customer support passion includes exploring new trends and technologies leading to new-age service delivery models and consumer customer experiences.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $120,500.00