Talent Acquisition PartnerPrimary Location Remote United States Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Talent Acquisition Partner
Role Overview:We are looking for an experienced and Talent Acquisition Partner to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for designated client groups within the organization nationally. This includes sourcing, screening and managing candidates through the interview process and as the subject matter expert, provide consultative guidance on recruitment best practices. You will build a trusted strategic advisor relationship with hiring managers which includes, understanding their line of business, culture and talent needs.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Develop targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates through applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, social media, networking, and professional communities.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting interviews.
- Manage the selection process from start to finish.
- Communicate each candidate's experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the hiring manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Communicate with hiring managers, HR and other partners with recruiting updates and escalation of issues.
- Manage both the selection and offer process including candidate compensation, benefits, relocation and pre-close negotiations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and set the pace as a McAfee ambassador.
- Create and finalize appropriate paperwork, including requisitions, offer and decline letters, etc.
- Track applicant flow and maintain the applicant database.
- Monitor time-to-fill, candidate sourcing, and other metrics.
- Increase candidate generation through job fairs, Internet recruiting, network groups, and other means.
- Solid full life cycle recruiting experience in an agile environment (agency or corporate).
- Experience recruiting a variety of positions simultaneously.
- Candidate sourcing experience, using both traditional and creative channels.
- Experience employing behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, updating records and information ensuring system integrity and accuracy of data.
- Manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously.
- Can work with all levels of an organization while building partnerships and trust.
- Be a team member and handle project leadership responsibility.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $77,000.00