Federal Account Manager - (Federal Civilian Agencies) - DC MetroPrimary Location Washington, District of Columbia Date posted 01/10/2020
Job Title:Federal Account Manager - (Federal Civilian Agencies) - DC Metro
US, Washington, D.C.
As a member of the McAfee Civilian Sales Team, you'll report to the Regional Director of Federal Sales. The focus of this opportunity is to effectively and passionately engage with US Federal Agencies by protecting them from today's and tomorrow's threat landscape.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. Exceed quota of $5M+).
- Responsible for managing and growing territory, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning.
- Ability to work with a sales engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex networking-security opportunities at the C-Level.
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio.
- Capable of closing software contracts and services in the range of $250K-$5M.
- Proven professional experience in Federal Field Sales.
- Consistent track record of quota attainment and/or over achievement.
- Successful track record of selling complex enterprise software/services, within security or closely related product verticals.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Leadership, accountability and self-starter qualities.
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization.
- Security Software/Hardware Experience
- Cloud Solutions Experience
- Established Contacts and intimate Knowledge of Assigned Territory.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.