Senior Business Development / Capture Manager Public SectorPrimary Location US, Washington, D.C. Additional Location(s) US, Virginia, Fairfax Date posted 06/08/2021
Job Title:Senior Business Development / Capture Manager Public Sector
Role Overview:The Sr Capture Manager Public Sector, pioneers and builds new business, and defining a repeatable and successful GTM for both new and re-introduced product and service opportunities. You will engage with our customer and partners to create mutually beneficial business ideas allowing you to achieve target revenue for new and existing business.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
As a Sr BD Capture Manager, you will collaborate with the Field Sales Reps and Presales Engineers, as part of the Public Sector Sales Team and lead the acceleration of McAfee's Security Solutions into the Public Sector marketplace for Federal Civilian customers. You will identify target opportunities, developing your pipeline, leading long term capture pursuits, and maximizing revenue by closing important deals around our solutions. You'll work with prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets customer requirements. You will report to the Senior Director Strategic Programs in North America Public Sector.
About the Role:
- You will work independently and as an important member of the sales team.
- You will meet and exceed assigned pipeline and bookings quota and early stage MBO's.
- You will build relationships within customers and partners across all levels, especially C-Level
- Identify/generating leads and opportunities by working with account partners.
- Lead Strategic long-term capture pursuits and Close deals– forecast with good insight, accuracy
- You will work with Product Managers, Sales Engineering, Sales operations, Legal and other areas of McAfee in closing complex opportunities at the C-Level - must value collaboration and the importance of supporting your team
- Incubate and pioneer sales GTM approaches and techniques.
- Identify gaps in GTM approach or content, and develop solutions to address the need
- Understand the broad security environment, McAfee's unique Security Strategy.
- You will develop Sales and GTM success for our security solutions – EBC's, beta programs, evaluations, POCs, and create content.
- Engage with senior decision makers and influencers internally and within the accounts supported.
- You will create high impact presentations, representing McAfee's business and value proposition, as a Partner of Choice to provide Security Solutions to end-users.
- You will have leadership and accountability for your clients.
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- You will have 7+ years sales experience selling solutions, products and services.
- You will have experience selling into major accounts in the public sector
- You will have quota accomplishment selling security, software, solutions and/or services over 4 or more quarters
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Direct selling and business development expertise
- You will have presentation skills to sell yourself and your ideas to all levels inside and outside of the organization
- You will have Security Product Knowledge
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.