Sr Product Manager, Federal VerticalPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations US, Washington, D.C. Date posted 01/21/2019
As a Senior Product Manager for Federal vertical, you will be responsible for the McAfee MVision Cloud offerings for the federal markets.
Successful candidates will combine knowledge of how federal agencies buy security solutions, the ability to drive product strategy with flawless execution and resolute focus on delighting federal agencies as they move to secure data in the Cloud.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to efficient execution and delivery.
- Define and execute upon a roadmap by working closely with customers, federal field teams and engineering.
- Gather, nurture product vision and requirements by working with customers and prospects, market research and competitive analysis.
- Partner closely with McAfee’s dev-ops teams to ensure delivery and drive FedRamp certifications including IL4 and IL5.
- Collaborate with fellow PM teams to build best in class product for the federal vertical
- Enable the field to best position the product, create and deliver training content for direct sales teams as well as partners and support teams.
- Engage with Product Marketing to drive content tailored to the federal vertical
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills to lead by influence and not authority.
- Meticulous and articulate in communication and delivery of responsibilities.
- Ability to go deep into analytical and technical conversations with customers and engineering.
- Exemplary skills in creative problem solving to arrive at MVP and easy to use product.
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required.
- Previous Product Management experience in an information security company
- Experience with federal customers on both the civilian and defense sides.
- Prior experience with the Fedramp environment preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS and GovCloud a plus.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.