Design Thinking FacilitatorPrimary Location Waterloo, Ontario Date posted 01/14/2020
Job Title:Design Thinking Facilitator
Do you want to shape and influence the strategic initiatives that keep humanity safe from cyber threats for millions of consumers around the globe every single day? At McAfee, we’re changing the way we deliver products to our consumers and partners by putting customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. As a Design Thinking Facilitator, you will play a critical role in this transformation by enabling teams to focus on learning how to solicit and use customer feedback to solve problems and build solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role
You are going to act as lead facilitator for Design Thinking sessions for internal teams and stakeholders. To do this, you will have to
- Create Design Thinking sessions and other documentation based on the needs of the team you are training.
- Deliver workshops which teach internal team the benefits of Design Thinking and how to apply the methodology in their everyday work
- Teach teams how to think about customer benefit metrics and how to connect these to business outcomes.
- Act as an expert who answers questions and helps teams to continue applying design thinking after the workshops.
- Work across all levels of the organization, in cross-functional groups and multiple locations. You may have to take certain calls outside North American business hours.
- Ability to train other internal facilitators on how to create and facilitate Design Thinking workshops
- Proven professional experience facilitating workshops where you have designed and run workshops to teach cross-functional teams.
- You can help prioritize tasks and make sure Design Thinking fits well with other frameworks the organization is following, such as Agile. Familiarity with Lean Innovation Framework is a definite plus.
- You can assist with documentation to make sure the learnings generated from a Design Thinking process are captured and disseminated to the team and the organization as whole.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time. Ability to handle and set up workshop materials without assistance.
Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.