Operational AnalystPrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Additional Location(s) Canada, Toronto Date posted 04/27/2021
Job Title:Operational Analyst
Role Overview:The Business Operations Analyst will play an impactful role in how we "bring data to everything" with expertise and passion to help scale Mcafee’s Operations teams across the globe. This individual's knowledge of data and creating operational dashboards from the ground up, along with business context, will enable in providing impactful analysis to ensure our organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-backed decisions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Identify and investigate trends that drive operational performance – productivity metrics
- Measure performance drivers and quantify potential impact that are derived from scrum operational teams.
- Visualize, automate, and make findings accessible in operational dashboards used across the org
- Deep-dive into key productivity indicators and quantitatively assess trends to drive incremental operational lift, cross-BU inter-linkages, highlight gaps and communicate related business implications and recommendations
- Support day-to-day data processing and enable the team in preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and performance scorecards to support our scrum business operations
- Ensure analyses are reliable and interpretation drives actionable insights
- Communicate complex information in an easy to understand format. Able to partner comfortably with the cross functional leadership
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a finance, data science or marketing operational role.
- Strong Database experience and high proficiency with visualization tools (Tableau or PowerBI)
- High proficiency Microsoft Office tools – particularly strong Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrated strong partnership and communications skills, across organizational levels and departments.
- Must be a self-motivated with a can-do attitude and collaborative work style
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Experience in business operations , database / business intelligence tools, consulting experience is a plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.