Program ManagerPrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Program Manager
Role Overview:The Program Manager will manage multiple teams and projects across different sites and geographical locations. PM will work directly with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and IT to gather product requirements, determine tasks, track project deliverables, dependencies, and milestones throughout the complete project lifecycle.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
You will program-manage Product teams inclusive of High-level roadmap, requirements finalization in close association with the Product Management team, Engineering and delivery through to Deployment and Post-release support. You will work with your global team managing the delivery of customized products in a rapid turn-around environment.
- You will develop processes and methodologies to ensure success of a complex project, including but not limited to product and release planning, identification of milestones & project goals, creation of schedules, and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery.
- You will manage the project deliverables and project milestones (not the people).
- You will drive creation and execution of the program Plan of Record, including Scope, Requirements Management, Success Criteria, Schedule, Resources, and Quality.
- You will oversee stakeholders management, including coordination of departmental or /cross-organizational teams and communications within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers.
- Be a single program voice.
- Establish the project plan, driving closure on issues and gaps and maintain focus on continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in Project / Project Management
- Experience (handling multiple teams / projects) experience in software product development.
- Experience in security domain products will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall Project / Program Management.
- In-depth understanding of the Software Product Development Life Cycle.
- You have excellent Risk and Issue Management skills.
- You will identify risks and issues and have appropriate mitigation/contingency/action plans created by the risk/issue owner.
- Exposure to Smartsheets a plus.
- PMP, PgMP, CSM or equivalent certification.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.