Senior Cloud Engineer/ArchitectPrimary Location Waterloo, Ontario Date posted 02/05/2020
Job Title:Senior Cloud Engineer/Architect
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer or Senior Cloud Architect with experience in creating solutions on the AWS and/or Azure platform.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
The focus of this opportunity is help McAfee build and deploy services in the cloud that adhere to the industry best practices and help keep our customers safe. Key responsibilities are design, development, deployment and operation of, services and solutions in the private and public cloud, including network design, security design and operation.
You’ll fit into our team very well, if:
- You have strong problem solving skills and proven experience building large cloud based solutions in AWS
- You enjoy forming relationships at various levels across different groups
- You are passionate about cloud technologies and keep yourself up-to-date
- Mentor others on the team including development and industry best practices
Experience in some of the following areas is welcome:
- Experience with Private Cloud and/or Public Cloud: AWS, Azure
- Container technologies or open source software development platform such a Docker
- A background using database technologies like NoSQL or SQL
- Open source automation platforms and servers: TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible
- Open source tools for data pipelines: Kafka, Logstash, Elasticsearch
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.