Senior Manager, Program and Process OperationsPrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Additional Location(s) Canada, Toronto Date posted 04/28/2021
Job Title:Senior Manager, Program and Process Operations
Role Overview:We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for orchestrating complex operations supported with meticulous planning and execution detail. Your social intelligence, enthusiasm, and ability to work with and across teams will be foundational to this critical function. You recognize the importance and benefits from operational reporting and have experience defining, producing and leveraging operational data. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business priorities, a keen sense of ownership, drive, and resourcefulness to get things done. Lastly, flexibility and ability to be two steps ahead of the game will be key in this role.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About This Role
- Develop and lead organization wide prioritization mechanisms, and operationalize the new framework across multiple stakeholder organizations, and maintain marketing program initiatives that align to organizational objectives
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring prioritization program goals are adhere to organizational objectives and are aligned to quarterly goals
- Develop programmatic governance, intake process and definitions of start and finish to track quarterly productivity metric
- Provides early operational insights into best practices and new trends across marketing channel
- Implement and maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance across all channel strategies and programs
- Define, develop and maintain operational reporting
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned owners to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Strategize and build targeted marketing programs and play an active role in enhancement of al marketing programs and operations.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Analytically driven to create clear measurement frameworks to show the impact of team contributions
- Prepare and present key marketing KPI insights and data on relevant marketing operations to executives
- 10+ years of relevant program management experience ideally working in/or with Engineering, Marketing and Product
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g. agile/scrum/waterfall/ LSS)
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, structured and creative individual with strong organizational skill set and an eye for detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You have demonstrated the ability to deliver projects from concept to completion, on time and even exceeding projected results
- Experience with managing cross-functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs
- You have outstanding communication skills necessary for interactions with multiple internal teams and with external partners (agencies)
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Street smarts: willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Having knowledge, experience in Security B2C or SaaS company marketing a huge plus
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.