Software Engineer UIPrimary Location Waterloo, Ontario Additional Locations Date posted 01/10/2019
Does the thought of applying your passion for web development to secure the digital lives of millions around the world excite you? Intel Security is looking for creative UI developers that can help create and improve its trusted web platforms and services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops software as the primary job function
- Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g. software development tools, applications, numerical methods, UI, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Architect and develop the next generation PC security app
- Stay focused on your tasks and get things done every single time
- Enjoy learning new things and you can learn quickly
- Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- Have open minds for new ideas
- Like helping people so that they are not stuck
- Communicate clearly and write well
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- Strong programming skills
- Solid knowledge of code triage and debugging skills
1-3 years of work on professional application development with:
2.Software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies
3.Object Oriented Programming concepts
4.Other scripting languages Python, Powershell
5. Good grasp of HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- Experience with Power and Performance Analysis
- .Net/C# development
Shift 1 (Canada)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.