Software UI/Web EngineerPrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Date posted 07/28/2021
Job Title:Software UI/Web Engineer
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Does the thought of applying your passion for UI/web development to secure the digital lives of millions around the world excite you? McAfee is looking for creative UI/Web developers that can help build and enhance its trusted consumer products, web platforms and services. We dig deeper into customer problems to provide an efficient solution that makes customers lives easier. You will be part of a development team that prides in striving to delight the McAfee customers. You will report into Sr. Manager of Software Engineering. Join the customer obsessed team!
About the Roles:
- Develop and debug complex software in multiple UI and web technologies.
- Determine best coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Architect and develop the next generation PC security app
- Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry including developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development
- Enjoy learning new things.
- Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Have open minds to new ideas.
- Enjoy helping people so that they are not stuck.
- You are well versed in software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies.
- .Other scripting languages such as Python, Powershell is a bonus.
- Experience with Power and Performance Analysis
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.