Sr. Software EngineerPrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Date posted 11/28/2021
Role Overview:Does the thought of applying your passion for UI/web development to secure the digital lives of millions around the world excite you? McAfee is looking for creative UI/Web developers that can help build and enhance its trusted consumer products, web platforms and services. We dig deeper into real customer problems to provide an efficient solution that makes customers lives easier. You will be part of a development team that prides in striving to delight the McAfee customers. Join the customer obsessed team!
About the Role
- Develop and debug complex software in multiple UI and web technologies.
- Determine best coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Architect and develop the next generation PC security app.
- Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry including developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- Enjoy learning new things.
- Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Have open minds to new ideas.
- Enjoy helping people so that they are not stuck.
- Solid knowledge of code assessment and debugging skills.
- Software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies.
- Experience with PowerBI and Performance Analysis is a bonus.
- Other scripting languages, Python, PowerShell are a bonus.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.