Web Developer, User InterfacePrimary Location Canada, Waterloo Date posted 06/09/2021
Job Title:Web Developer, User Interface
Role Overview:We're undergoing an exciting transformation in our consumer group. We are looking for a Web Developer with experience creating dynamic web applications to join our diverse team in our Waterloo office.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
As a Web Developer, you will report to the Director of Engineering and work in a diverse team with and work with other colleagues throughout the organization. You will oversee the development of web-based UI technologies that work with back-end services.
About the role:
- You have the passion for creating the best experience for the customer.
- You like to implement, deploy, testing and troubleshooting systems.
- You are passionate about web/UI technologies and keep yourself updated.
- 1+ year of experience in some of the following areas is welcome:.
- Programming in C# or ASP.NET technologies.
- A background using database technologies like SQL.
- Experience with Version Control, Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.