Enterprise Account Manager, Cloud SecurityPrimary Location More..., Duisburg Additional Locations Switzerland, Zurich Date posted 02/03/2018
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Germany
This role is aligned to McAfee’s newly formed Cloud business unit based on Skyhigh Networks groundbreaking technology designed to help enterprises enable and accelerate the safe adoption of cloud services.
McAfee’s Cloud business unit seeks to hire seasoned and accomplished sales professional to expand our global sales efforts. We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record. This position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the developing and executing against the overall sales strategy and results of a major geographic/continental area, region, or country to achieve quota. The Regional Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies as well as staffing and training.
- Establishes short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
- Remains knowledgeable of Skyhigh Networks products to facilitate sales effort.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Goals communicated in “solution” or project goal terms
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains and active pulse on the general business climate
Required Competencies AND ExperienceS and Skill
- A highly consultative sales professional with superb communication and closing skills
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A risk taker who has a high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- The desire to make this career decision for the long term, develop sales management skills and contribute to a growing Industry Leading software company
- 8 + Years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
- Intimate knowledge of the territory, in particular, fortune 500 accounts
- Proven track record on closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Must have an excellent, proven track record qualifying and closing skills resulting in a history of quota attainment
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills allowing you to be influential at all levels
Note to all recruitment agencies:
McAfee does not accept agency resumes without a signed agreement in place. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees, or any other company location. McAfee is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.
Shift 1 (Germany)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.